Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
:cuppa: I'm looking forward to a bike ride this evening, I want to ride over 100km this week.

MikeG

Guru
Morning people! How are we?

Damn, it's Monday morning, and all those drawings I didn't get finished last week suddenly come home to roost. Work, work, work......... Still, I rode 115 miles over the weekend, and 200 miles altogether last week, so I'm happy on that front.

I spent 4 hours yesterday checking my daughter's Master's essay on behavioural flexibility for grammar and spelling, so if any of you have any questions about how the endocrine system affects the behaviour of cichlids, do please let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning.
I am just back from a bike ride ^_^ I need more tea now though.
:cuppa: I'm looking forward to a bike ride this evening, I want to ride over 100km this week.
Morning all, oh how I wish I could head out:bicycle::sad:

Sadly
cut_the_grass_smiley4.gif
calls...
someone has carpet bombed my cycle area with about 40 geocaches, 8 found yesterday so plenty of excuses now to head out..
I got 'nettled' 'brambled' but my fault for wearing shorts:rolleyes:

Enjoy your day folks, I think a day or two off this week;)

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all. Just about to get out of bed and have brekkie before sorting out the boys bike hire.
Today is looking good so I will be off on the bike in a couple of hours.
Hopefully I'll get to Culbin forest today, just not sure whether the lad will be able to ride that distance so we'll see.

Have a good one whatever you're doing and I'll try and pop in this evening.

stephec

Squire

I spent 4 hours yesterday checking my daughter's Master's essay on behavioural flexibility for grammar and spelling, so if any of you have any questions about how the endocrine system affects the behaviour of cichlids, do please let me know and I'll be glad to help.

My Angels were playing up over the weekend so I might take you up on that. :smile:

Morning all, sunny Ashbourne for me today.

classic33

Leg End Member

Damn, it's Monday morning, and all those drawings I didn't get finished last week suddenly come home to roost. Work, work, work......... Still, I rode 115 miles over the weekend, and 200 miles altogether last week, so I'm happy on that front.

Does it affect the behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom