Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Chin up Saluki. It's horrible watching pets get old and ill, but I am sure it has had a wonderful life with you. If it is suffering, don't hesitate to do euthanasia: we let both of our previous 2 dogs suffer for days longer than they need to have done. All the best..........tough times..........
HI
We don't muck about with the health of our dogs. My Dad always said 'better a week too early than a minute too late'.
Millie has an exceptional life with us. She was dumped from a moving car on the A500 and then had a year or so in the RSPCA kennels while they prosecuted her former keepers. She was a right delinquent when I got her, not that she is a paragon of virtue now. She is my dog though, I've had her longer than I've had Hubster and she is my baby. We are hoping that she will perk up. I know that she's ancient but she is also a bloody minded old bag at times. We just thought that she would outlive all of us due to her bossy nature and attitude.
She sleeps on the bed or the sofa. Has lots of beds, all with fleecy linings, gets the best of everything and is not spoiled at all. She has a lambs leather collar with 2 rows of Swarovski crystals. Like I said, not spoiled.

We'll not let her suffer at all. I love her too much to let her be in pain. It's just that we lost the Saluki (Gabriel) just before Christmas and facing the possibility of losing another so soon is heartbreaking. All that will be left is Hubster's 2 hooligans, one of which I will have to annex.

classic33

Leg End Member
Reading This.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I think I can guess. Evening everyone. Quite a good day was had here. Rained at first, then the sun came out and it was hot. Now it looks like it's going to rain again. Hope you all had a good day.

MikeG

Guru
Evening, Boss.

I had a nice day, courtesy of a job which I am doing for someone else going completely wrong (not my fault), which means a total rethink, and thus a hiatus. That gave me time to doodle some landscape drawings for our new property, and to head off for a quick 26 miles in the late afternoon sunshine.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well people. Time for bed again. Sleep well everyone. :hello:
Sithi

Bobby Mhor

Guru
We thought ye were awa' among the heather providing succour and Irn-Bru resupply for @rbreid in his fight fer freedom:ninja:... :hello: all and :hugs:for Saluki.
Sadly the freedom will not come in my lifetime but still hoping wee Eck can get it through...Alba gu brath:thumbsup:

Morning to all out there in the land of Tea:hello:
Months and days counting down.............................slowly:blush:
Off to
cut_the_grass_smiley4.gif

cya:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom