Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Someones up later than usual!
Positive thought.jpg

Dream Facts 1.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning tea people.
It's nice out there but rain expected at 11am, so I am off to make some porridge then get out.
Have a good day y'all :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Back from dog walking and having a cuppa.
I say dog walking. Hubster took the little Jack and the Greyhound while I carried my Millie-dog (Parsons Russell) to the garden where she stood on 3 legs for a second and then lay down for a bit. I have brought her back in and she's on the sofa, we lifted her there, and having a doze. Vet at 12.45, we are praying that she is just constipated as that can take a dog off her back end. She's eating OK but her left side is not good so we are thinking some sort of stroke, which is not good. I've had Millie for 13 years, 9 months, 1 week and a whole day. I've had her longer than the husband. If anyone has any spare prayers floating about, can you say one for us.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I say dog walking. Hubster took the little Jack and the Greyhound while I carried my Millie-dog (Parsons Russell) to the garden where she stood on 3 legs for a second and then lay down for a bit. I have brought her back in and she's on the sofa, we lifted her there, and having a doze. Vet at 12.45, we are praying that she is just constipated as that can take a dog off her back end. She's eating OK but her left side is not good so we are thinking some sort of stroke, which is not good. I've had Millie for 13 years, 9 months, 1 week and a whole day. I've had her longer than the husband. If anyone has any spare prayers floating about, can you say one for us.
I hope she's okay and am thinking of you x

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Take care Saluki. I'll be thinking of you. Hope your dog is ok.:hugs:

Saluki

I hope she's okay and am thinking of you x

Take care Saluki. I'll be thinking of you. Hope your dog is ok.:hugs:

Thank you ladies. Millie has changed ends now, with a lot of huffing and puffing. She really is not comfortable. She did want to 'prewash' my beans on toast plate, she's had some water and did eat her breakfast. She just doesn't want to move and got very cross when I tried to pick her up and carry her outside again. I think that she might be in some pain. Vet in 45 mins so we shall see what we shall see.
For the moment, we are cuddling on the sofa.

Saluki

Vet says that Millie is old. He's given her painkillers and then I carried her the 1.2 miles home as Hubster had the car (actually he'd run out of fuel for the 3rd time in a year). We are taking her again tomorrow morning as vet says to rest her this afternoon and just carry her outside for a wee from time to time. If she is still really bad tomorrow he will X-ray her and see if there is something more sinister going on.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Vet says that Millie is old. He's given her painkillers and then I carried her the 1.2 miles home as Hubster had the car (actually he'd run out of fuel for the 3rd time in a year). We are taking her again tomorrow morning as vet says to rest her this afternoon and just carry her outside for a wee from time to time. If she is still really bad tomorrow he will X-ray her and see if there is something more sinister going on.
I'm sorry. Hopefully the painkillers will help a bit

MikeG

Guru
Chin up Saluki. It's horrible watching pets get old and ill, but I am sure it has had a wonderful life with you. If it is suffering, don't hesitate to do euthanasia: we let both of our previous 2 dogs suffer for days longer than they need to have done. All the best..........tough times..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom