Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
:sun::sun:

classic33

Leg End Member
Try them, they're lovely. :smile:
As for vinegar...
Synergistic Materials: not available Route(s) of Entry: skin, eyes, ingestion, inhalation

Irritancy of Product:

hazardous Sensitization: not available

Acute Effects Chronic Effects

Eye:

contact can cause moderate to high irritation Carcinogen: non-hazardous

Skin:

not available Teratogen: not available

Inhalation:

vapours can cause dizziness Mutagen: not available

Ingestion:

large amounts may cause nausea, vomiting & other medical problems
Reproductive Toxin: not available

Prolonged or Repeated Exposure: Skin -

not available

VI - FIRST AID MEASURES
Eye Contact:

Immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician.

Skin Contact:

Not Applicable

Inhalation:

Remove to fresh air. If symptoms persist, contact a physician.

Ingestion

: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth with water, then drink one glass of water. Contact a physician

immediately. Never give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious, is rapidly losing consciousness
or is convulsing.

VII - PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Personal Protective Equipment:
Eyes:

safety glasses

Skin:

not normally required

Respiratory:

not normally required if good ventilation is maintained

Ventilation:

general ventilation normally adequate

http://www.livestrong.com/article/459536-the-effect-of-salt-vinegar-potato-chips-on-your-health/

Saluki

World class procrastinator
How come she wanted to go round town with you then?

Seems a bit strange.
She likes to think that she is "bringing me into the family" by going shopping with us. Happily her arriving is generally a rare thing, although she is planning to come back for 3 nights and 2 full days either at the end of this month or early-mid July. I've put her off the end of the month as I am looking after my friend's Huskies for a long weekend while he sees his family in York. When she comes to stay, Millie-dog and I are going to hitch the caravan up and bugger off to the coast until she has gone. I'll be safest I think.
She did pick me out a nice summer frock yesterday. It looked horrendous on the hanger and I'd have left it there if she'd not insisted. Looks great on.

I think that she thinks that her brother is about 8 still and that I am his insufferable little friend that she just has to put up with. She suggested that I sold my guitars as they take up space!!! Think of the nice things that I could buy hubster if I sold my guitars :eek:

Interestingly, the other 2 sisters who are older than her, think that I am bloody wonderful. Sadly I don't see them very often. One in London and one in Scotland.

stephec

Squire
She likes to think that she is "bringing me into the family" by going shopping with us. Happily her arriving is generally a rare thing, although she is planning to come back for 3 nights and 2 full days either at the end of this month or early-mid July. I've put her off the end of the month as I am looking after my friend's Huskies for a long weekend while he sees his family in York. When she comes to stay, Millie-dog and I are going to hitch the caravan up and bugger off to the coast until she has gone. I'll be safest I think.
She did pick me out a nice summer frock yesterday. It looked horrendous on the hanger and I'd have left it there if she'd not insisted. Looks great on.

I think that she thinks that her brother is about 8 still and that I am his insufferable little friend that she just has to put up with. She suggested that I sold my guitars as they take up space!!! Think of the nice things that I could buy hubster if I sold my guitars :eek:

Interestingly, the other 2 sisters who are older than her, think that I am bloody wonderful. Sadly I don't see them very often. One in London and one in Scotland.
I see why you want to go to Cornwall now. :smile:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Cheeky devil. We have some really nice weather in Wales I'll have you know.
Must admit, my last few visits have been blessed by good weather, and I could see it's a lovely place. When I was a kid, however, my only memories of Wales were of soggy looking sheep emerging from and then disappearing back into low cloud. Meanwhile the family sat in a gradually steaming up Ford Zephyr, eating sandwiches to the tinny sound of falling rain on the car roof.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Must admit, my last few visits have been blessed by good weather, and I could see it's a lovely place. When I was a kid, however, my only memories of Wales were of soggy looking sheep emerging from and then disappearing back into low cloud. Meanwhile the family sat in a gradually steaming up Ford Zephyr, eating sandwiches to the tinny sound of falling rain on the car roof.

We get some fantastic weather here. But over the last few years, the weather has been strange everywhere. Especially where rain is concerend.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sleepy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom