Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good evening everyone. Nanoooo nanooo to one and all. Hope everyone has had a great day.

what did i do. Cleaned. Got rid of cob webs. Picked my grandaughter up after she took another exam. One of 17 GCSE's. Spent an hour at the pond watching MR WD getting weeds and debris out of the pond.

Last edited:

MikeG

Guru
Hi folks. I've done half a day of drawing (work), then half a day of contemplating, sketching, and drawing our (possible) new purchase, then nearly 3 hours of raking up and dumping the grass we cut over there in the last few days.

I haven't eaten since 6.30 this morning, so I am looking forward to dinner. I think I'll have some smoked haddock and veggies.

stephec

Squire
Hi folks. I've done half a day of drawing (work), then half a day of contemplating, sketching, and drawing our (possible) new purchase, then nearly 3 hours of raking up and dumping the grass we cut over there in the last few days.

I haven't eaten since 6.30 this morning, so I am looking forward to dinner. I think I'll have some smoked haddock and veggies.

Haven't you exchanged contracts on it, must be near enough cetain if you're having a go at the garden though?

classic33

Leg End Member
That'll spoil the fun. :smile:
Well we'll just stand and watch then!

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Good evening everyone. Nanoooo nanooo to one and all. Hope everyone has had a great day.

what did i do. Cleaned. Got rid of cob webs. Picked my grandaughter up after she took another exam. One of 17 GCSE's. Spent an hour at the pond watching MR WD getting weeds and debris out of the pond.
Huh some people get all the excitement [just looking at lots of art and going on CC for me:thumbsup:;)]! Hya all teakats:cuppa::highfive:

stephec

Squire

Is she doing them all in one year? My lad's in year ten now and he's doing some this year so that he can do some more next year.

I'm all for sexual equality me. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Is she doing them all in one year? My lad's in year ten now and he's doing some this year so that he can do some more next year.

I'm all for sexual equality me. :smile:

Yes. All 17 in about 2 months. She will be in the sixth form in September, studing A levels. She wants to do forensic sciences.

Mr WD is the man. He can do the manly things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom