Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just got home from work, after another lovely bicycle commute, so what's up in Teatopia? :smile:
Well ScotiaLass refused to go to bed last night. Despite me & Maverick Goose telling her she had to go. Now she's saying she's a part time zombie.
Not certain if the two are connected or not though. Zombies not requiring sleep!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Well ScotiaLass refused to go to bed last night. Despite me & Maverick Goose telling her she had to go. Now she's saying she's a part time zombie.
Not certain if the two are connected or not though. Zombies not requiring sleep!
Yes, or pain killing injections...mainly it's a pain giving infection
..boom boom...

Morning classic... how is it in 'Gods own county' today, not infesting it with one of his 40 days and 40 nights worth I hope?

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ooohh..I have a parcel..a SRAM Red Front Mech, light as a feather, shiny, requiring only a simple and quick fitting (as much as these things are often simple and quick, often the job set out on balloons into marathons of 'oh, while I'm here and the bike is on the stand...') :laugh:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
OK, I'm off to somewhere where sense of humour and love of linguistic innocent fun is not an offence while there a is place on the same site where people can insult each other personally and free of censorship and can congregate under the 'flag of convenience' of another hobby or enthusiasm. Delete away Shaun. :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
OK, I'm off to somewhere where sense of humour and love of linguistic innocent fun is not an offence while there a is place on the same site where people can insult each other personally and free of censorship and can congregate under the 'flag of convenience' of another hobby or enthusiasm. Delete away Shaun. :hello:
Sithi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom