Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bit chilly here too but looking nice and bright. Just had my bird grit for breakfast again ^_^

Someone on Facebook happened to mention listening to Tracy Chapman and it reminded me I have one of her albums. Forgot I liked the sound of her voice so much. Playing at the moment.

I like TC too Mo her live aid ?or what ever aid it was apperance was awsome,revolution, top track

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I like TC too Mo her live aid ?or what ever aid it was apperance was awsome,revolution, top track
I like a lot of the older female vocalists. Got a couple of Alison Moyet albums too.....another lovely voice.

stephec

Squire
Morning everyone.
Morning @welsh dragon, @ScotiaLass, @meta lon, @172traindriver, @Bobby Mhor, @Mo1959, @classic33 and anyone else that I've not seen posting today,

Weather is nice here. It's predicted to get up to a whopping 5 degrees, maybe even 6 degrees. We are riding down to the city today, probably the long way, and going to see if we can find a Ukulele in the cash converters and other similar shops. It will be a day-rucksack day I think.
That's tropical temperatures.

Even my wife, who's a right mard arse when it comes to the cold, has just come in from the garden in her pyjamas and said it's mild. :smile:

On the ukulele, you probably know this already, but a teacher I spoke to said to try and avoid the cheap toy ones, £40-50 was where they start to sound decent.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
That's tropical temperatures.

Even my wife, who's a right mard arse when it comes to the cold, has just come in from the garden in her pyjamas and said it's mild. :smile:

On the ukulele, you probably know this already, but a teacher I spoke to said to try and avoid the cheap toy ones, £40-50 was where they start to sound decent.
Hi @stephec
I've had a tip off about some second hand ones in a second hand shop in Norwich. They are about half that price but they weren't when new ^_^

Why does Mrs Stephec do gardening in her jim-jams. Is this a Bolton thing?

stephec

Squire
Hi @stephec
I've had a tip off about some second hand ones in a second hand shop in Norwich. They are about half that price but they weren't when new ^_^

Why does Mrs Stephec do gardening in her jim-jams. Is this a Bolton thing?

I got my banjo ukulele from eBay, you can get a bargain, but quite often it's the usual bidding madness.

She was putting the washing out. :biggrin:

ScotiaLass

Guru
One of my Belles sent me a text to say she was going down to the Helix...did I want to meet up?
I'm still pondering but it looks so nice and the bike is caked in mud from my last ride so may be a good opportunity to wash it after....
Someone kick me up the ass please and tell me to go!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
One of my Belles sent me a text to say she was going down to the Helix...did I want to meet up?
I'm still pondering but it looks so nice and the bike is caked in mud from my last ride so may be a good opportunity to wash it after....
Someone kick me up the ass please and tell me to go!
Shoo shoo, get out there and ride :bicycle:

Fubar

Guru
Morning (just) tea folk! Here is my morning smoothie, made with my new NutriBullet!

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom