Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Morning all,late on parade due to being lazy..
I just had a funny turn ,went to feed the birds as usual fill feeders oily bread crunb water etc...
so I notice the peanut feeder is empty? So I go into the food storagae dustbin in the shed..grab the bag of peanut and start to fill the feeder....odd ?peanuts wont pour through the hole I put in the bag?
Then it happened...a little mouse ran out of the bag and straight up my arm:eek: im glad no one was filming :blush: i may have shreiked in a lady big spider type meeting:hyper:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well a special offer on a new magazine, we've confused @welsh dragon and @BrianEvesham may be snowed under with orders. @ScotiaLass hasn't been heard from since she started on her tub of ice cream. @Fubar missed out on the cake, again.
I only had a little bit of ice cream then I fell asleep on the settee, cuddled up to hubby (who was trying to sort something on his laptop and had to put it down :laugh:).
To get his revenge, he has kept me awake half the night coughing.
It's okay though, I have more ice cream.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning Mikey.
Good news, its a pendolino at least I will still have my fillings. Suppose to be booked a double set of voyagers. Unless they changed the formation at the timetable change.
Bone bag is confused, but I am heading north.
I prefer trains, meself:rolleyes:

A fine expensive(now)
tescovalue.jpg

to everybody..Yay!!!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning Bobby
Getting towards northern Englandshire
Enjoy your day..:thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning everyone.
Morning @welsh dragon, @ScotiaLass, @meta lon, @172traindriver, @Bobby Mhor, @Mo1959, @classic33 and anyone else that I've not seen posting today,

Weather is nice here. It's predicted to get up to a whopping 5 degrees, maybe even 6 degrees. We are riding down to the city today, probably the long way, and going to see if we can find a Ukulele in the cash converters and other similar shops. It will be a day-rucksack day I think.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning saluki. We have sun. Woooohoooo, but its still cold. Have a good day
Bit chilly here too but looking nice and bright. Just had my bird grit for breakfast again ^_^

Someone on Facebook happened to mention listening to Tracy Chapman and it reminded me I have one of her albums. Forgot I liked the sound of her voice so much. Playing at the moment.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bit chilly here too but looking nice and bright. Just had my bird grit for breakfast again ^_^

Someone on Facebook happened to mention listening to Tracy Chapman and it reminded me I have one of her albums. Forgot I liked the sound of her voice so much. Playing at the moment.
Me too, might go and rummage around in my vinyl collection in a min. I'll finish my cuppa first and go rummage while the kettle is boiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom