Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
View attachment 77635
(sorry couldn't resist)

Morning all..
the daily 'shovel grit, grit and more grit' has appeared yet again,
the body is now a rundown fecked temple...
I need a massage or two or three maybe..
I'm going downhill rapidly to WORK, that is..
Base is at sea level...

Have a better day than me..

Do I sound fed up?

That is because I AM...

Bye peeps, have a good 'un:thumbsup:

The temperature is rising and it's not all that surprising, in the land of milk and honey where they make - BIG MONEY!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning folks. Brass monkeys again here. Still coffee will sort everything out and put the world to rights.:cuppa: have a good day everyone and dont wwww toooo hard. Have fun and bora da.:hello:

Morning Mrs D

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all, breakfast, coffee and new chain on the 'tourer' bike to do. Once that's done then a little tootle over to the RSPB reserve at Topsham, about 16k, watch some birdies for an hour or so and then tootle back. Wrapping up though...:cold: Cold out there... Learning from mistakes I've found taking a warm fleece to wear while sitting still in the hide is a good idea, cycling in the cold is no problem, being still in the cold gets too cold quickly! :thumbsup:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
The temperature is rising and it's not all that surprising, in the land of milk and honey where they make - BIG MONEY!
This one has flown over my head, explain Mr Fubs

classic33

Leg End Member
I get picked up just before lunch time tomorrow, to head to the Victorian Alps, so that on Saturday and Sunday I can ride a bike up 4 mountains in 2 days! :hyper:

... Are we there yet? ...

... Are we there yet? ...
You might have a bit of a wait for tomorrow though!
Got told it was coming, but to date it doesn't seem to have turned up.

On the off-chance it does, enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom