Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Is it tomorrow yet!
You said you'd let me know if it turned up.

It will be tomorrow, tomorrow!! :rofl:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I have the alu frame version of this one, love the SRAM double tap, have Sora on my tourer which always feels less immediate. Suits the more relaxed purpose for it I suppose.:smile: I added white tyres to mine though, each to their own!
Afternoon all, no spin for me today but looking good for tomorrow.. :thumbsup: Today is rest day after a week skiing and walking..:cuppa:

This is my winter road bike with white tyres (not a good idea on a winter road bike)..

20130728_093354_zps6a37ec41.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon everyone.
Just back from a 2 hour walk with Toffee the pup and Poco the wee JRT. The Greyhound decided he was cold and wanted to go home when Hubster and my old Millie dog (she's 18 ish) turned back.
Toffee is still very fearful to the point of trying to bite everything and anyone he sees, so it's not an ideal situation. We try to keep very calm with him and today took him for a walk with @StickBouncer and his 2 chaps. Those Huskies are just about bombproof so totally unphased by a 5 1/2 month old Saluki yelling at them. Toff got really cross that I wouldn't let him go and bite a passing Labrador that he just swung behind me (he was on his lead) and bit me really hard on the bum. I've a massive bruise and he got a good telling off. He did settle down in the end to be let off his lead at a very secure walking area. There were no others using the area so he got to have a blat with SB's huskies. He was shattered when we got back in. He's sound asleep now, which is a result.
My bum hurts, he bit me right over my sitbones too.

Now I have a cuppa and have had a pot of jelly so life is looking better.

classic33

Leg End Member
It will be tomorrow, tomorrow!! :rofl:
Promise!
You said that yesterday as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom