Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Old scrote more like :laugh:
I knew you weren't a lady really. :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
T'won't hurt. Only a "sharp scratch"!
Especially if it's one of those new fangled feather quills, obviously it's not me that thinks they're new fangled. :biggrin:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
This time tomorrow I'll hopefully be warm but in a cold place... and perhaps a Jagermiester or two down me. A bit of pre apres! :thumbsup:

I am coveting a Whyte CX bike, Dorset I think, @Saluki, what did you get?
Hubster has a Whyte Kings Cross and adores it. It's too big for me but it rides really nicely, very smooth over the local tracks and roads. I have a Planet X XLS but with 105s rather than SRAM Rival. It's just brilliant. I've linked to the CC thread on it.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Hubster has a Whyte Kings Cross and adores it. It's too big for me but it rides really nicely, very smooth over the local tracks and roads. I have a Planet X CLX but with 105s rather than SRAM Rival. It's just brilliant. I've linked to the CC thread on it.
Ahh..OK..Nice
Must admit I missed a quite a bit of CC over the hols due to one thing and another. Have been thinking of the Whyte because I still have one of his original Marin bikes before he started his own brand, an East Peak full susser.. good cross country bike in its time... Can't do proper off road now, my balance is too shot for that but want a good half way point machine..:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom