Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Well done:thumbsup:
I'm debating out in the dark but am wary of the occasional clear skies as it is bitter outside...
and don't fancy my bum bounce bounce bouncing along the tarmac.
I got 16 (or 25kms) last night...clear sky just now:thumbsdown:
I'd imagine the temperature will be dropping fast so perhaps best not to add to the dropping things yourself! Stay in and stay warm...:smile::cheers:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Afternoon all.
.I did manage to get a chicken in the slow cooker at lunchtime so that's about ready :smile:
It'll be plucked off then:whistle:

I'd imagine the temperature will be dropping fast so perhaps best not to add to the dropping things yourself! Stay in and stay warm...:smile::cheers:

Aye, maybe best..
Working outside kinda has built up a cracking resistance to the cold....
EDIT.. games a bogey, I forgot to charge my battery pack for my light, what a
bluetit.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
A good hearty stew for tonight's supper..only thing is I've got to go and cook it now so off to peel and chop.. earned myself herby dumplings (or dough boys) I think...:smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon all.
I've been very good and not logged on today. I have been to w*** and it was OK. I've practiced my Steve Vai track, walked the dogs and ......DaDaDaaaaaaa.... done my tax return. Immediately after I had to have some nice, calming cake to recover. I've even done a week's food shopping and some additional bits & pieces for the new job. Busy busy. Off to walk the pooches before it gets properly dark and then a ride a bit later I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom