Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's hard predicting what our weather will do next. Exhibit A:
20150105-weather-forecast.jpg

Yes, it's going to reach the high 30s in a few days, followed by a large temperature drop and few months worth of rain! :wacko:
I'm looking forward to the rain, though, because our Summers can sometimes be a bit too dry.

Scoresby is in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, by the way, and is about 10km south of where I live, so it's the closest weather station.

Fubar

Guru

Yes, it's going to reach the high 30s in a few days, followed by a large temperature drop and few months worth of rain! :wacko:
I'm looking forward to the rain, though, because our Summers can sometimes be a bit too dry.

Scoresby is in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, by the way, and is about 10km south of where I live, so it's the closest weather station.

I was going to be incredulous there for a second until I saw your last sentence and checked your status... :blush:

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Wednesday looks hot, but then I am surprised by how much it drops

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Me too. This is extreme even for Melbourne. I'm looking forward to the show! :popcorn:

I realise the significance of the song 4 season in one day. I remember a mate of mine was over for the cricket years ago and I remember him saying to me it was really hot, but he managed to get to the top of the massive stand (they hadn't extended the other half at the time) and he said he was well cold up with the gods at the very top of the stand.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Years ago I used to have to go to a place called Yatton on a regular basis to collect stuff for a job I was on, I used to find a way to get to Weston or Clevedon to get to see the sea. It's quite nice to see it when you live miles from it :smile:

There's a nice cafe in Yatton station called the strawberry line cafe, beats any of the chain/franchise services at other stations :cuppa:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Morning all. :cuppa: Loads of chores today...just making a todo list is going to take ages! ;)

Newton Abbot doesn't have the seaside, but @the_mikey can wave at me as he goes past J29 of the M5...if he has a hand free as he's w**king :hello:. Tell them to hurry up with that new road too..:smile:

The w**kers are still w**king on the new road, I've heard they'll be w**king on it until early 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom