Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
I can feel another :cuppa: coming on

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm on week 3 of 3 weeks off. Yes, that's means back to work on Monday! :cry:
It's been fairly relaxing, but I haven't even come close to finishing my todo list for the holidays. I had about 20 items on it, and have done about 4. :rolleyes:
It will be anything but relaxing on Monday, as I have a very large, very high-priority task to resume. Well, at least it won't be boring.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm on week 3 of 3 weeks off. Yes, that's means back to work on Monday! :cry:
It's been fairly relaxing, but I haven't even come close to finishing my todo list for the holidays. I had about 20 items on it, and have done about 4. :rolleyes:
It will be anything but relaxing on Monday, as I have a very large, very high-priority task to resume. Well, at least it won't be boring.

Afternoon @victor :hello:
As we haven't seen that much of you over the Christmas period anyone would think you were snowed under doing things. Obviously not, you must have been taking it easy. Work is going to be a killer :laugh:
Hows the sportive training going?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Afternoon @victor :hello:
As we haven't seen that much of you over the Christmas period anyone would think you were snowed under doing things. Obviously not, you must have been taking it easy. Work is going to be a killer :laugh:
Hows the sportive training going?
I was in denial over Christmas, really didn't want to know about it. As for training for the Alpine Classic, well the answer is "not much". :ohmy:
Doesn't matter, though, given how much exercise just my daily work commute gives me each year, I can manage this sportive OK, I think.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Mornin me 'ansome. Ow be doin? (I qualify for Cornishman as my Mother is Cornish although she married over the river...) :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning all. :cuppa: Loads of chores today...just making a todo list is going to take ages! ;)

Newton Abbot doesn't have the seaside, but @the_mikey can wave at me as he goes past J29 of the M5...if he has a hand free as he's w**king :hello:. Tell them to hurry up with that new road too..:smile:

Years ago I used to have to go to a place called Yatton on a regular basis to collect stuff for a job I was on, I used to find a way to get to Weston or Clevedon to get to see the sea. It's quite nice to see it when you live miles from it :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I know it well... the smell of burning clutches or coming face to face with a tourist bus on your way down the hairpin... only to face getting out of there again later! :smile:
BoscastleSml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom