Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
My Dearest Mama

It's my 3rd day in my new home at the "Tea" thread and I find I am having the strangest dreams.

I awoke in a pool of sweat this morning and recounted that in my nightmare I was on a steam train heading for Hogwarts, but this was no Harry Potter film - myself and Nessa were having, shall we say a romantic encounter whilst in the background I could see an ice skating Britney Spears spanking Santa Claus with a table-tennis paddle - and everytime I closed my eyes and reopened them I was faced with the Grim Reaper holding a cake in the shape of a bottom and offering me a slice!

In the corridor of the train Roman soldiers were patrolling the exits whilst the train driver kept maniacally blowing the whistle with his hair in rollers whilst drinking tea and eating bacon rolls smeared in marmalade.

I have no idea what all this means however I will continue to keep a journal, perhaps Uncle Sigmund can shed some light on the matter. Tell Tilly I hope she does well in the horse trials and Freddy to score a 6 for me in the first 11.

Pip pip, your loving F.
My Dearest Fubar,

This is Mama..

Papa, Tilly and me have fecked off, sold the house, put all the money in a Swiss bank account. Freddie had the operation is now Flossie.

You were an insufferable little twerp.

Yours
Mama

PS Uncle Sigmund has fecked off too.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Dear cousins Bob and fubar.

Please shut the fark up both of you. I'm trying to listen to some music, and the noise from you two is deafening.

Many thanks

Cousin Dragon.

Fubar

Guru
My Dearest Fubar,

This is Mama..

Papa, Tilly and me have fecked off, sold the house, put all the money in a Swiss bank account. Freddie had the operation is now Flossie.

You were an insufferable little twerp.

Yours
Mama

PS Uncle Sigmund has fecked off too.

My Dearest Mama

Just to let you know a troll appears to have taken over your mailbox and is posting vile messages to me on your behalf - he thinks he is clever and I almost believed him had he not quoted one obvious, glaring error - Papa hates the Swiss (the chocolate munching, goat loving, yodelling fools) and would never invest his ill-gotten gains there!

Ha ha!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
My Dearest Mama

Just to let you know a troll appears to have taken over your mailbox and is posting vile messages to me on your behalf - he thinks he is clever and I almost believed him had he not quoted one obvious, glaring error - Papa hates the Swiss (the chocolate munching, goat loving, yodelling fools) and would never invest his ill-gotten gains there!

Ha ha!
Damn..
I murdered the Fubars and almost got away with it..

You are a charlatan, Sir

Anyhoo, the matriarch has told us to shut it...

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
And I know it's impolite to ask a lady, but what age are you? (please 40, please 40, please 40...)

Not as old as bob.

classic33

Leg End Member
My Dearest Mama

It's my 3rd day in my new home at the "Tea" thread and I find I am having the strangest dreams.

I awoke in a pool of sweat this morning and recounted that in my nightmare I was on a steam train heading for Hogwarts, but this was no Harry Potter film - myself and Nessa were having, shall we say a romantic encounter whilst in the background I could see an ice skating Britney Spears spanking Santa Claus with a table-tennis paddle - and everytime I closed my eyes and reopened them I was faced with the Grim Reaper holding a cake in the shape of a bottom and offering me a slice!

In the corridor of the train Roman soldiers were patrolling the exits whilst the train driver kept maniacally blowing the whistle with his hair in rollers whilst drinking tea and eating bacon rolls smeared in marmalade.

I have no idea what all this means however I will continue to keep a journal, perhaps Uncle Sigmund can shed some light on the matter. Tell Tilly I hope she does well in the horse trials and Freddy to score a 6 for me in the first 11.

Pip pip, your loving F.

Gone Insane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom