Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
I had a Pantry Boy once - he was a bit jumped up though, never knew his place.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
Pretty horrible here - I have a bike to clean so may do that at some point today.
Hubby is back to work tonight for 4 nights so I'll be on my own and dangerous bored :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I had a Pantry Boy once - he was a bit jumped up though, never knew his place.
Aye, you are near Edinburgh...least said the better what you had..

Anyhoo, just a paltry 15ml in a howling monsoon, one was absolutely soaked to ones undergarments....
met some other brave chaps and a chapette out...plus the usual dog walking folk who look at you and think 'you are awfully mad' and all the time they are drookit...

Morning peeps. Don't sneeze in my direction @Mo1959 :hello:. Have a good day folks.:cuppa: dont wwwww too hard.
Morning Ms WD, Mr Fubar:thumbsup:
Morning peeps. Don't sneeze in my direction @Mo1959 :hello:. Have a good day folks.:cuppa: dont wwwww too hard.

Morning all.
Pretty horrible here - I have a bike to clean so may do that at some point today.
Hubby is back to work tonight for 4 nights so I'll be on my own and dangerous bored :smile:

Cue a busy thread for the next 4 evenings....;)

Fubar

Guru
My Dearest Mama

It's my 3rd day in my new home at the "Tea" thread and I find I am having the strangest dreams.

I awoke in a pool of sweat this morning and recounted that in my nightmare I was on a steam train heading for Hogwarts, but this was no Harry Potter film - myself and Nessa were having, shall we say a romantic encounter whilst in the background I could see an ice skating Britney Spears spanking Santa Claus with a table-tennis paddle - and everytime I closed my eyes and reopened them I was faced with the Grim Reaper holding a cake in the shape of a bottom and offering me a slice!

In the corridor of the train Roman soldiers were patrolling the exits whilst the train driver kept maniacally blowing the whistle with his hair in rollers whilst drinking tea and eating bacon rolls smeared in marmalade.

I have no idea what all this means however I will continue to keep a journal, perhaps Uncle Sigmund can shed some light on the matter. Tell Tilly I hope she does well in the horse trials and Freddy to score a 6 for me in the first 11.

Pip pip, your loving F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom