Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Day 2 and I find myself strangely drawn back to the murky world that is the "Tea" thread... Can't explain it really... Was browsing Health and Fitness then all of a sudden there it was... Don't remember clicking on it... Have overwhelming urge to get to 4000 likes before 1 January...*

(*subliminal messaging experiment)

ScotiaLass

Guru
Day 2 and I find myself strangely drawn back to the murky world that is the "Tea" thread... Can't explain it really... Was browsing Health and Fitness then all of a sudden there it was... Don't remember clicking on it... Have overwhelming urge to get to 4000 likes before 1 January...*

We put something in the tea - it keeps you addicted :biggrin:

Bobby Mhor

Guru

I award you 'One like'

SteCenturion

I am your Father

Here's another towards your target.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Here's another towards your target.
+1

ScotiaLass

Guru
Not the foot. Or the severed head. Or the vomit. Or the jobby.
Here, have one of mine, they are much nicer...
b2097c4fddef8d9c142cf1eb12862409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom