Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. :smile:
Aaaaaaahh

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I got to my first client of the day and she was out. No, I didn't send a reminder text last night as she only booked on Monday and I thought that she could remember for less than 48 hours. Heigh ho. Instead of working I went to The Range, got some wallpaper, spray glue & spray sealant for the caravan (all for different jobs, not the same one) and then to the City to Poundland to get a new melamine 'crockery' set for 2 people including salad bowl, cutlery etc all for £7 which is a lot better than £17.99 for a set for 2 people plus the cutlery and salad bowl. Fish food has been bought too. The next 2 client's got sorted out and now I am home from work, have been since 2pm and have finally got a cup of tea on the go.

I still haven't done my housework but she's home downstairs now so I'd better leave it or she will get or narky again and I can't deal with her today. I'm worried that I might slap her into the middle of next week.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Evening Mr Bob
Evening Ms SL...out today?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good evening everyone. I've been doing my wurzil gummidge impersonation in the garden wearing my wellies, and digging up weeds and clearing leaves and rubbish.

Weather is on the turn though as rain is forcast., oh deep joy. Hope everyone has had a great day and is enjoying this fine and wonderful evening. Make the most of it.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good evening everyone. I've been doing my wurzil gummidge impersonation in the garden wearing my wellies, and digging up weeds and clearing leaves and rubbish.

Weather is on the turn though as rain is forcast., oh deep joy. Hope everyone has had a great day and is enjoying this fine and wonderful evening. Make the most of it.
Good evening Ms WD:hello:
There is a time and place for weedkiller;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom