Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning Bob! :hello:Has it stopped raining yet? :rain:
Hi Mikey:hello:
Overnight it has although we had a cracking sunny and warm day yesterday...
amazing lightning storms on Monday night:thumbsup:
Today is a day off :thumbsup:
Morning all.

We put an offer on a house, yesterday. It's a wreck...........just what we were after. In a beautiful setting on the edge of a local village, with a big plot of land, it's an old farmworker's cottage, but with high ceilings. Lots of room to expand. If we get it, I'll be very busy for 2 or 3 years, and I'll be away from the computer! Yay!! So, I was up at 5, to carry on drawing the changes I want to make. Excited!!

Best of luck to you...
and a good morning:thumbsup:....

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning to one and all. Good luck with the house mike. Have a great day people. Enjoy, have fun. :cuppa: :hello: dont work to hard. Have fun with your crayons mike.:laugh:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all, good luck with the house offer Mike, see you on Grand Designs?
Hope everyone has a great day, lovely here this morning so hoping to get dog done and burn off curry and beer from lasts nights soiree... not much beer but lots of curry and associated roti breads, raitas etc...:sun::smile:

MikeG

Guru
Morning all, good luck with the house offer Mike, see you on Grand Designs?.......

No, but I might post a work-in-progress thread somewhere. I've done some projects in the past that were Grand Designs material......but this one certainly won't be.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I am in that 'it's too early to walk the dog yet but there's not much housework to do and it's so nice out shall I go now for a shorter one and make him wait or waste time for an hour take him out and then be free for the rest of the day when it's forecast to be a bit cloudier and wet' sort of quandry. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom