Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any of you lot, especially the Action Man fans out there, watching BBC2 and James May at the moment. There have been some Action Man sacrifices for science.
I'm recording it. There should be some fellow collectors on there I know. One of the flockers wanted me to help and donate figures. Not my scene really but I am looking forward to the show!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'm recording it. There should be some fellow collectors on there I know. One of the flockers wanted me to help and donate figures. Not my scene really but I am looking forward to the show!
You'll need a strong drink by your side then. Just saying.

I don't think a Dave Lee Travis one is appropriare anymore. :biggrin:
Could have been much worse............
A mam reflock gone wrong!
Newflocks017.jpg

So who does he look like.........LOL.
Didn't think it would turn out like this.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just spent the last half an hour getting the tyre off my roadie to change the innertube. It took forever to get the tyre off, broke 2 tyre levers and ended up with a couple of spoons instead, as they are a bit tougher. I gave up with it as my hands are simply not strong enough and Hubster took over and swore a lot. Spare tube has holes, removed tube got 3 holes mended, then we gave up and put it in the bin. I'll get a couple of new tubes tomorrow. In the meantime my roadie has the front wheel of Hubster's Boardman in, so I can go for a ride tomorrow.

I have a nice calming cuppa now and a wrist support on. I cannot believe that the tyre was that difficult to get off the wheels. I've never had a tyre that I couldn't remove before.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just spent the last half an hour getting the tyre off my roadie to change the innertube. It took forever to get the tyre off, broke 2 tyre levers and ended up with a couple of spoons instead, as they are a bit tougher. I gave up with it as my hands are simply not strong enough and Hubster took over and swore a lot. Spare tube has holes, removed tube got 3 holes mended, then we gave up and put it in the bin. I'll get a couple of new tubes tomorrow. In the meantime my roadie has the front wheel of Hubster's Boardman in, so I can go for a ride tomorrow.

I have a nice calming cuppa now and a wrist support on. I cannot believe that the tyre was that difficult to get off the wheels. I've never had a tyre that I couldn't remove before.
Weak from lack of tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom