Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Merry Christmas @the_mikey :hello:
Hope you are having a good day :thumbsup:
Frosty here first thing so I decided to do a session on my rollers. I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago one of my mates came off on ice and has cracked his hip. 12 weeks on crutches, not worth the risk.

Merry Christmas Mr. Traindriver :hello:

I keep meaning to get some kind of rollers or trainer, but as long as it's not icy I'll keep cycling outdoors.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Junior Miss Centurion is going to A&E with her Mam & Nan, just as a precaution.

She keeps yawning & was also doing this in her sleep last night.
Her finger nails are also a bluey white & last night (before Calpol & Ibuprofen) her temp was 38.2

Her mam will ring me if required (offered to go but Mam Miss C has been a cow all day & wanted to go with her Mam ?????)

Christmas dinner on hold.

Merry Christmas though to all of you :hello:

Hope she is ok Mr Centurion :thumbsup:
A bit of a downer for Christmas :sad:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I hope she is all right :hugs:
Cheers WD, she is still there, water test to be done now.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
She went in to an assessment room initially, has sinces had eyes, ears, nose & throat checked out, awaiting water test.

Her temperature had shot up to 39.1 by the time she was 1st seen, but has come down again now & had to be stripped down in the room to cool her off.

Could be something, or something & nothing, poor mite has been poorly more often than well this year.

Today so far I have had 2 slices of toast, 2 ginger nuts (biscuits) & 1 mince pie.

Not bothered, so long as young un's o.k.

stephec

Squire
She went in to an assessment room initially, has sinces had eyes, ears, nose & throat checked out, awaiting water test.

Her temperature had shot up to 39.1 by the time she was 1st seen, but has come down again now & had to be stripped down in the room to cool her off.

Could be something, or something & nothing, poor mite has been poorly more often than well this year.

Today so far I have had 2 slices of toast, 2 ginger nuts (biscuits) & 1 mince pie.

Not bothered, so long as young un's o.k.
Where is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom