Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Lol.
Now I did run a reflocking service, collectors would send me the heads from all over Europe for me to work on. I invested in an electrostatic flock sprayer....."I couldn't make this up, could I ?

That's a proper job, I remember when I used to take mine to the dolls hospital in Manchester to get him repaired.

Before you say anything @welsh dragon Action Man wasn't a doll, he was an action figure. :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Anyone for a mince pie?
No thanks. Not too keen on them. I have just had two bits of my neighbour's shortbread with a cuppa though. :smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
That's a proper job, I remember when I used to take mine to the dolls hospital in Manchester to get him repaired.

Before you say anything @welsh dragon Action Man wasn't a doll, he was an action figure. :smile:
I remember my brother had one with a diving suit. He had a little hose that you either blew or sucked, can't remember and he went underwater in the bath. Lol. I could carry on and be very rude but I won't since it's Christmas. :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I remember my brother had one with a diving suit. He had a little hose that you either blew or sucked, can't remember and he went underwater in the bath. Lol. I could carry on and be very rude but I won't since it's Christmas. :laugh:

Oh god. Stop please Mo :laugh:

You wouldn't have said that to Action Man's face. :biggrin:

@stephec playing with a doll :laugh::laugh:
smiley-sick014.gif

Oh god. Stop please Mo :laugh:

@stephec playing with a doll :laugh::laugh: View attachment 75066
Only one? I have a loft full of vintage figures!

Oh dear did I just admit that on an open forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom