Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Right that's it, I'm off to pop the cork.

What a chicken @stephec. He's running away

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hey! Saluki, got a photo off the website
View attachment 74970
Sod Christmas Eve. Just bring her home a couple of days early. Nobody will notice. She is a gorgeous girl, just lovely.
Black dogs are harder to home, for some reason. We have a black Greyhound and it's quite a well known thing that the black hounds take longer to find homes for. I cannot understand it myself.

Saluki

Sorting through recipes for the 25th....trying to convine my mum to try raw sprouts:hungry:-I mean if HFW AND Ottolenghi like them they must be pukka!:highfive:
If you haven't got your sprouts on already, they will be raw. Ours have been on the simmer since April now so they should be perfect for Thursday. You could try a microwave and a pressure cooker but I think that you have left it way way way too late for cooking sprouts.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Sod Christmas Eve. Just bring her home a couple of days early. Nobody will notice. She is a gorgeous girl, just lovely.
Black dogs are harder to home, for some reason. We have a black Greyhound and it's quite a well known thing that the black hounds take longer to find homes for. I cannot understand it myself.
My daughter and son-in-law have a black greyhound.
He was a failed racer and was going to be 'disposed' of. They took him in and he is the most loving, wonderful dog who loves nothing better than curling up with you :smile:

Saluki

My daughter and son-in-law have a black greyhound.
He was a failed racer and was going to be 'disposed' of. They took him in and he is the most loving, wonderful dog who loves nothing better than curling up with you :smile:
Our Billy is roaching on the sofa. There is no room for either of us. We are just perched on either end of a 7' corner unit while the Greyhound is stretched out.

Oh, hang on. He's moving a bit.

ScotiaLass

Guru
@Saluki These two love each other...
10489764_10154447071535691_8626122563417760173_n.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My daughter has a black lab and a cream one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom