Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
A Day Without.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Evening all

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Gorgeous weather here again.
I have finally received my package and have been most industrious in the garden. I have painted all my seat and cupboard carcasses a nice Duck Egg Blue, which is paler than I thought but Hubster bought B&Q Paint and not Dulux so that would account for it. Its still really nice though. The vast majority has had 2 coats of blue. The cupboard doors are all off and have had 2 coats of Cream paint. I've picked off mulitple flies, bugs and bits of grass but apart from that, we are really coming along with our wee van.

Just having a cuppa before heading out for a ride.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have finally received my package and have been most industrious in the garden. I have painted all my seat and cupboard carcasses a nice Duck Egg Blue, which is paler than I thought but Hubster bought B&Q Paint and not Dulux so that would account for it. Its still really nice though. The vast majority has had 2 coats of blue. The cupboard doors are all off and have had 2 coats of Cream paint. I've picked off mulitple flies, bugs and bits of grass but apart from that, we are really coming along with our wee van.

Have to post some pics when it's all finished!

stephec

Squire
Evening all, so who's going to own up to voting in the pee in the shower thread? :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Have to post some pics when it's all finished!
I will. We are rather excited with the project. Might do better than that and have a holiday up your way just to see the Kelpies, then you can come for a cuppa and a bun of some description.
One of our neighbours (a nice one with a lovely wee scruffy dog) says that we can keep a caravan in our back garden as long as its not an eyesore. I will phone the HA for conformation tomorrow. If so, it'll save me £350 a year in storage.

classic33

Leg End Member

Number 23!
DEB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom