Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning!! Bright and not breezy... Hi SL, saw your report on your sons ride, well done to him, cycling grabs another 'It's hard for me but I'm going to anyway' trier..:smile:

Busy taxiing and entertaining weekend for me, have to pack in as much 'being Dad' as I can every other weekend... OK, coffee in the relative quiet...:cuppa:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day. Hope you had a good weekend ian. Coffee to hand. This is the best part of the day. :hello: :cuppa: enjoy yourselves, whatever you have planned for today folks.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I did thank you WD, now to finish off my experimental bike mish-mash (I'll do a blog entry about this sometime later I think) and then go for a ride on it this afternoon after dog-walk time to test out... :bicycle::sun:^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning 1.jpg

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Published, one story of Frankenbike.. clouding over now, may be a shower passing. No extra large croissant yet... Have some tasks to do with forthcoming wedding so back later...:hello:

MikeG

Guru
Morning all. I've already done a quick dash around the block this morning.......just 18 miles, but it was so lovely. Another blazing hot day here in Suffolk, with the last of the lambs still in the fields, the last of the cow parsley in the lanes, and birds twittering madly. Some of the barley around here is full height, and looks like it will be ripe in a couple of weeks. Amazing what a bit of sunshine does.

In the course of my ride I measured, again, the course for my wife's running club "pub run" on Wednesday: three times now, between us, and we've narrowed the starting point down to about 20 metres. I guess we'll have to get the trundle wheel out and do it all official.....

Now the fun is out of the way, I guess I'll have to settle down and do some work.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day. Hope you had a good weekend ian. Coffee to hand. This is the best part of the day. :hello: :cuppa: enjoy yourselves, whatever you have planned for today folks.
Happy Monday fellow 24 hour teadrinkers:hello::thumbsup::cuppa: and have fun [:hugs:to those heading for Abertawe/Middlesbrough etc]!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
You would think, or perhaps it's just me, that if the Met Office HQ is about 5 miles from here as the crow flies and if that crow was flying with the prevailing wind along with the clouds that it would in half an hour pass over my head, that someone in that monolithic building with massive windows and an equally massive supercomputer might, just might get the forecast for a village 5 miles down the road a little bit accurate...wouldn't you? :banghead:<Rant mode off> Going out anyway. After a cuppa. :cuppa:

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all. I've already done a quick dash around the block this morning.......just 18 miles, but it was so lovely. Another blazing hot day here in Suffolk, with the last of the lambs still in the fields, the last of the cow parsley in the lanes, and birds twittering madly. Some of the barley around here is full height, and looks like it will be ripe in a couple of weeks. Amazing what a bit of sunshine does.

I like the idea of the last of the lambs in the fields... it means the first of the new seasons lamb will soon be at the butchers.

classic33

Leg End Member

In the course of my ride I measured, again, the course for my wife's running club "pub run" on Wednesday: three times now, between us, and we've narrowed the starting point down to about 20 metres. I guess we'll have to get the trundle wheel out and do it all official.....

Now the fun is out of the way, I guess I'll have to settle down and do some work.
Go for a walk, along the route of the run and count your steps.
Another way of getting the distance!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Finally able to log on without feeling nauseous.
Thought that I would have a horrible morning, throwing up left right and centre but feeling a lot better now. I have had my second cup of tea. The first one got thrown out after I dipped my paint brush into it instead of the undercoat - as you do. I have had some toast and honey as well.

I am still waiting for the 9-1 delivery of my phone that should have been here on Friday. I've finished undercoating the caravan and now deciding whether to paint the cupboard/seat carcasses Antique Cream and the cupboard/cubby hole doors Duck Egg Blue or the other way about. I am mucking out the fish tank while I am thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom