Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Rain coming in from the West. With a 2-5% chance of rain here.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Tomorrow I will be putting the first coat of Antique Cream paint on in the new caravan. I will also spend the morning waiting for a delivery that should have been here on Friday (and the previous Wednesday) but the parcel hasn't made it out of the warehouse yet :banghead:I have had a text to say that its arriving tomorrow morning but then again, I had text the last two days that I sat in like a pillock and waited. I have been on to UKmail or whatever they are called, about 4 times now. As I don't have a passport and my driving licence is a DVLA being replaced (I have managed to lose it somewhere) I have no photo id, so can't go and collect it from the depot some 5 miles down the road. Worryingly, the woman on the phone thinks that the depot is 16 miles from me :cry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Tomorrow I will be putting the first coat of Antique Cream paint on in the new caravan. I will also spend the morning waiting for a delivery that should have been here on Friday (and the previous Wednesday) but the parcel hasn't made it out of the warehouse yet :banghead:I have had a text to say that its arriving tomorrow morning but then again, I had text the last two days that I sat in like a pillock and waited. I have been on to UKmail or whatever they are called, about 4 times now. As I don't have a passport and my driving licence is a DVLA being replaced (I have managed to lose it somewhere) I have no photo id, so can't go and collect it from the depot some 5 miles down the road. Worryingly, the woman on the phone thinks that the depot is 16 miles from me :cry:
That last part doesn't come as any suprise. Had a parcel in a depot in Bradford in Leeds!

classic33

Leg End Member
Yorkshire Teapot.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
At least it didn't end up in red rose country...
Person telling me where it was, was just outside Preston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom