Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
spot fine of £75.
Bit expensive if you have acne

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I was too tired to clean Priscilla yesterday and she wasn't that dirty she needed a hose down, so I wiped her over today and lubed her.
All ready for the dry weather this week!
I don't have too much going on this coming week, so will hopefully get out a few times. C'mon sun!! :sun:
I have a quiet work week. Only 2 dogs to walk tomorrow lunch time so I can get on with other stuff like riding my bike :wub::wub:

stephec

Squire
I have a quiet work week. Only 2 dogs to walk tomorrow lunch time so I can get on with other stuff like riding my bike :wub::wub:
That's the spirit, don't let silly things like work get in the way. :smile:

While you're having fun tomorrow I'll be deep in the bowels of the Kelloggs factory in Manchester training their engineers, I'm sure you'll all spare a thought for me though. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member

While you're having fun tomorrow I'll be deep in the bowels of the Kelloggs factory in Manchester training their engineers, I'm sure you'll all spare a thought for me though. :smile:
You'll be able to get your oats there then, I take it!
Do we have to spare a thought, some of mine you might not like.

MikeG

Guru
Got back at lunchtime from a hot morning's riding with the club (53 miles), and my wife, freed from the burden of running 50 miles a week now that her marathon is behind her, said she was heading off on her bike. She's no slouch. So, I gulped down a bit of lunch then headed off with her for a hot 23 miles. 76 for the day, 201 for the week, and feeling strong. I've got a 125 mile audax in a couple of weeks, so I need a few miles in my legs.

Last edited:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

We will Stephec, we will....try not to get too flaked out :hugs:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom