Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
As if I would :laugh:

Are you thinking of turning over a new leaf then?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Fags, Cornish Pasties or dishes?

All 4 I think

classic33

Leg End Member
Last e-mail sent to dear old George. You'd think he'd have had the decency to reply!
To George Page
2 Feb
My details are not required for the power of attorney, as you would be transferring the money into my account. At which point it becomes mine under International Law. And from that point on I'd be working

The Power of Attorney is required, by the bank, because of your present stated situation.

I can be the named person on the P.O.A., with that being transferred directly to the bank. Again at their request.
What country are you residing in at present. It might be easier & quicker if I can arrainge for the local Branch Manager to come & have you sign all the paperwork, in front of the two required people & have them send it to my branch.

If this is easier for you please let me know. Can you supply the bank details, branch address & telephone number

The times of sending these e-mails is a cause for some concern. As much as the change in tone on your part. You have to bear in mind that my bank have placed restrictions on any transfer of this size into an account. I would not like it to deny the transfer because I wasn't able to supply the paperwork they have asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom