Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning Bob. Yes it does go faster i have found to my cost. :hello::cuppa:
I'm trying hard to stop it going fast, just look at my Strava sig:rolleyes:
Woke about 5.30 hoping to hear a stormy free morning but it was howling like a banshee outside...plans for a quick run in the rain out.
I dinna mind the rain but yon wind, I don't do aerodynamics.
It would be in my face on return journey:thumbsdown:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
GM Mikey:laugh:
Looks like a day on HF if conditions okay:ohmy:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'm trying hard to stop it going fast, just look at my Strava sig:rolleyes:
Woke about 5.30 hoping to hear a stormy free morning but it was howling like a banshee outside...plans for a quick run in the rain out.
I dinna mind the rain but yon wind, I don't do aerodynamics.
It would be in my face on return journey:thumbsdown:

Stay inside. Much better and at least your face won't get battered my the rain. my breakfast consisted of ryvita (cardboard).

ScotiaLass

Guru
The Houston about 8 miles South-east from here, definitely not:laugh:
GM SL:hello:
Morning!

gavgav

Legendary Member
I get home last night at 10PM after spending most of the day with my mum at hospital in Birmingham as she went back in yesterday for the next bout of chemo. Open front door and it feels a bit odd, go to lock the door and the bloody locking system has jammed :cursing:. No amount of fiddling and messing with it sorts it and so locksmith had to be called out.

He managed a temporary fix at 11:20PM. Bottom locking point totally shot and so he had to saw that off and refit as a 2 point locking system until he can get replacement.

Really think someone has it in for us at the moment :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I get home last night at 10PM after spending most of the day with my mum at hospital in Birmingham as she went back in yesterday for the next bout of chemo. Open front door and it feels a bit odd, go to lock the door and the bloody locking system has jammed :cursing:. No amount of fiddling and messing with it sorts it and so locksmith had to be called out.

He managed a temporary fix at 11:20PM. Bottom locking point totally shot and so he had to saw that off and refit as a 2 point locking system until he can get replacement.

Really think someone has it in for us at the moment :sad:

Your not having much luck are you Gav. So sorry to hear about the problems you are having. my thoughts are with you and your family and especially with your mum. I hope things start to improve and you and your family start having better luck. Take care Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom