Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Much better ta. really tired though so heading to bed...tomorrow is another day!
Sithi

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Many years back one of my cats dropped a live mouse at my feet in the living room and then just sat and watched as I ran around the room taking swipes at the thing. I always felt the cat was thinking "there you go, I knew you would have fun with it".
Reminds me of when we first got our previous dog, who was just fine when I went to work. About noon, I got a call from Mrs. GA, saying that "The dog has killed many things, (Voles, Shrews, a little Chipmunk). She has lined them up on the deck, and is now sitting there. " I said:"Pat her on the head, and she'll know you appreciate her efforts, and clean up the mess" Which the dog did.

classic33

Leg End Member
400589_553878541363721_1526931211.jpg

Blue

Squire
As usual, at this time of night, I've been reading one of the Cyprus newspapers on-line in an attempt to bore myself to sleep - they go on endlessly about the same old things!!

classic33

Leg End Member
We start in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) and cycle to Phuket. At least 60 miles + a day and probably a couple of 100's. Currently planning in a couple of boat trips to avoid a boring stretch of road as well :smile:. I love sailing, so this is a result :hyper:. Then we (OH and me) have an extra week so we are there for my birthday and will catch a train with the bikes back to Bangkok ^_^^_^^_^
Why no updates on the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom