Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

welsh dragon

Many years back one of my cats dropped a live mouse at my feet in the living room and then just sat and watched as I ran around the room taking swipes at the thing. I always felt the cat was thinking "there you go, I knew you would have fun with it".

Probably wanted to have fun at the silly humans expense.

Blue

Squire
I recall a good tale about that cat. You know the way you sometimes wake in the morning and it takes a moment to focus on the world? Well, one Saturday morning I awoke with my head turned sideways on the pillow and opened my eyes to be confronted by a hairy face. I remember thinking "sh;t Mrs B has grown a beard" before seeing that the cat had settled under the duvet with it's head on the pillow and looking into my face!

classic33

Leg End Member
That particular cat was a real good friend so I think it was a present.
Did you eat the mouse? Given the trouble the cat went to getting it for you!

welsh dragon

I recall a good tale about that cat. You know the way you sometimes wake in the morning and it takes a moment to focus on the world? Well, one Saturday morning I awoke with my head turned sideways on the pillow and opened my eyes to be confronted by a hairy face. I remember thinking "sh;t Mrs B has grown a beard" before seeing that the cat had settled under the duvet with it's head on the pillow and looking into my face!

Your lucky. It could have been its arse in your face instead. :laugh:

welsh dragon

Wel I'm off to bed now folks. Been a long day and I'm not well. I have the sniffles and a sore throat and cough. There's a lot of it about at the moment. See you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone. :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Wel I'm off to bed now folks. Been a long day and I'm not well. I have the sniffles and a sore throat and cough. There's a lot of it about at the moment. See you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams everyone. :hello:
Sithi
Grim Reaper Laughing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom