Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
He is at deaths door. What do you expect ? :eek:^_^
He's asking for help, you'd expect him to help his own cause.
He never used my name in this latest & he's shortened his own to first name only.
Chances on him supply details asked for on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being no chance, 10 being all details provided.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
He's asking for help, you'd expect him to help his own cause.
He never used my name in this latest & he's shortened his own to first name only.
Chances on him supply details asked for on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being no chance, 10 being all details provided.

classic33

Leg End Member
He's making out he's not in the UK, but admits to being in Aberdeen. But he's money is in an American bank/ bank in America. He doesn't say whether its North or South America. But all e-mails arrive late at night, our time.

welsh dragon

He's making out he's not in the UK, but admits to being in Aberdeen. But he's money is in an American bank/ bank in America. He doesn't say whether its North or South America. But all e-mails arrive late at night, our time.

Gets around a bit doesn't he ?

welsh dragon

What batteries has he got in that wheelchair?

Is he in a wheelchair?

ScotiaLass

Guru
Gallbladder.....had to call NHS 24.
Luckily my gallbladder didn't break out my stomach wall as I thought it was going to do, as they took an hour and a half to call me back :sad:
They wanted me to take myself up to the hospital...I told them to....well, I said no!
It's more settled now but this is just ridiculous...it's been 15 months since I was diagnosed with gallstones.
Back to see the Consultant in March....<sigh>

welsh dragon

Gallbladder.....had to call NHS 24.
Luckily my gallbladder didn't break out my stomach wall as I thought it was going to do, as they took an hour and a half to call me back :sad:
They wanted me to take myself up to the hospital...I told them to....well, I said no!
It's more settled now but this is just ridiculous...it's been 15 months since I was diagnosed with gallstones.
Back to see the Consultant in March....<sigh>

Good luck.:hugs: hope you feel better girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom