Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Miami is my only vice:whistle:
images2Y5TC4WW.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Miami is my only vice:whistle:

Groan groan..

Blue

Squire
Karaoke tonight :cheers:.

I wonder will the KJ (he is also DJ on the radio) bring my Rockbusters Champ baseball cap along.

Why is it that Mrs B takes 2hrs to get ready when I take 2mins?

Mysteries of the universe, eh!

welsh dragon

Karaoke tonight :cheers:.

I wonder will the KJ (he is also DJ on the radio) bring my Rockbusters Champ baseball cap along.

Why is it that Mrs B takes 2hrs to get ready when I take 2mins?

Mysteries of the universe, eh!

Have a good time blue :hello:

welsh dragon

[quote"Maverick Goose, post: 2907694, member: 876"]Living in Scotland obviously improved my sense of humour:whistle::thumbsup: :highfive: to you Blue and:cheers:hard[/quote]
Is that what you call it. Improved sense of humor. If you say so. :laugh:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
[quote"Maverick Goose, post: 2907694, member: 876"]Living in Scotland obviously improved my sense of humour:whistle::thumbsup: :highfive: to you Blue and:cheers:hard
Is that what you call it. Improved sense of humor. If you say so. :laugh:[/quote]
Now now Scoatsman have a great sense of humour-just look at our friend fae Aberdeenshire hen

classic33

Leg End Member
Update
George Page
To:.............
Today at 9:25 PM
Dear Friend,

The documents mentioned will be provided to you in due course as it will take sometime and i will need your details to prepare a Power of Attorney in your favor. I have a bank in America were the funds were deposited and as such it is their duty to enlighten you on how the transfer will be carried out.

I suggest you send me your details for the POA, we can proceed from there,

Thanks,
George.

Responded with
My details are not required for the power of attorney, as you would be transferring the money into my account. At which point it becomes mine under International Law. And from that point on I'd be working
The Power of Attorney is required, by the bank, because of your present stated situation.
I can be the named person on the P.O.A., with that being transferred directly to the bank. Again at their request.

What country are you residing in at present. It might be easier & quicker if I can arrainge for the local Branch Manager to come & have you sign all the paperwork, in front of the two required people & have them send it to my branch.

If this is easier for you please let me know. Can you supply the bank details, branch address & telephone number

The times of sending these e-mails is a cause for some concern. As much as the change in tone on your part. You have to bear in mind that my bank have placed restrictions on any transfer of this size into an account. I would not like it to deny the transfer because I wasn't able to supply the paperwork they have asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom