Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I'll let her off....
I'm 3 times her age....plus she is a DoE Gold....
Normally its my lad who heads out with me on our bikes but hes moved to other side of the country..
10 mins from here and are at the top of the hill, you can't waste this..

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'll let her off....
I'm 3 times her age....plus she is a DoE Gold....
Normally its my lad who heads out with me on our bikes but hes moved to other side of the country..
10 mins from here and are at the top of the hill, you can't waste this..
:thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Hey mikey. I see on the news that the seven boar was a bit of a wash out in Gloucestershire this morning. Lots of people in the water expecting the surge to be around 6ft when in fact it was only about 1ft.

but there is a surge expected, so watch this space.

Lullabelle

Banana
Grocery shopping this morning

welsh dragon

I don't mind grocery shopping, we make a list of meals for the week and buy accordingly, that way we don't buy rubbish or waste anything. There are only 2 of us so we don't buy a lot anyway.

Your lucky. Because I have grand children who are here a lot they like to be fed, unfortunately :cursing: so its like a conveyor belt in my house:laugh:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Hey mikey. I see on the news that the seven boar was a bit of a wash out in Gloucestershire this morning. Lots of people in the water expecting the surge to be around 6ft when in fact it was only about 1ft.

but there is a surge expected, so watch this space.

I've never been to see the bore, I think the surge was countered by a lot of water flowing downstream so making the wave appear smaller than usual, it would look more impressive if there was less water in the river. :cuppa: I have a clean bike now btw:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom