Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
George Page
To ...........
Feb 1 at 11:55 PM
Dear ...........,

Am sorry for not picking your call. This is a landline and as such i was not notified by the nurses on duty that a call came through the phone as you said. Let me know your free time and call you either. Let us learn to trust each other as this cannot work without trust. Please send me your details

1.Your Full Name
2.Your Contact Address
3.Your Profession
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mr. George Page

classic33

Leg End Member
Reply sent
Trust is earned & whilst you are asking for information from me.You're don't appear to be telling me everything. Gut feeling, that has been reinforced by the time period over which you took to respond. After the call was made, almost as though you were having to rethink what to do.
Property prices at present are not that low. So to enable what you envisge, would require more than that amount mentioned.
Having spoken with the bank, they require the following:
Two signatures on any paperwork, "which should be on any power of attorney".
The name, in full, of the person named in that Power of Attorney.
That the Power of Attourney be valid in this country.
The details of the the other financial institute involved.

Before any transaction will be allowed

This in order to comply with current poceedures over transactions of this amount. My bank would confirm with the manager of the institutation involved at the time of transfer that the transaction was valid and had then confirm that it had gone through.

Transfer by other means, cheque or bankers draft, would require that the manager of the institutation releasing the funds countersign either. Straight cash payment into an account would require that at least one Police Officer be present whilst it is paid in. Oddly, that requirement only relates to bank premises. I can walk through the streets carrying as much as I want! Police Officer required so that the bank can be certain that it is not the proceeds of illegal activities/activity.

If coming from abroad, there are further checks that the bank wishes to make to again verify the source of the funding.

Given the restrictions in place & the requirements that the bank has placed on me over this. Please provide at the earliest opportunity

classic33

Leg End Member
This one is in a hospital, possibly private, in Aberdeen, Scotland. At deaths door, but on a computer at this tome of day!!
Wait and see what he says to my reply.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Yes indeed. Nature was more prime time, and aimed at adults, but kids had Hodgepodge Lodge. Most episodes were lost because Maryland Public Tv, which produced the show, also erased the tapes to reuse the master tapes.
Here is a tape surviving, from some fellow who had his pet groundhog on the show.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT4KtEPjDAo

Just in time for Groundhog Day.

classic33

Leg End Member
1424499.jpg
575713.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
This one is in a hospital, possibly private, in Aberdeen, Scotland. At deaths door, but on a computer at this tome of day!!
Wait and see what he says to my reply.

Oh yee of little faith classic. The poor man is possibly dying. The nurses are running around after him. Don't be harsh with the porr tw..... err man.

Morning by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom