Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It possibly is a long story.
The boy child is still awake and very anxious tonight so is sitting with me and somehow, without me noticing, the TV was turned over :laugh:
Upside down or back to front?

classic33

Leg End Member
Theres always friendly cyclists around :smile:
Back again, when you could be going out for an early morning ride!

Justiffa

Looks pretty good out there, how come the long legs and long sleeves under the top. I would have thought you would be overheating :sweat:

Which part of Malaysia is that picture taken in. We were over there 6 years ago, flew into KL, then up to Penang, coach to Ipoh and then got the train to Singapore.

Had a great time in both Malaysia and Singapore, would love to do it again some time :smile:

With the sun in abundance one needs to limit exposure to the uv rays, hrreabouts getting 'tanned' is not something desirable lol.

Shah Alam is about 30km from KL...and the next time u decide to fly over this way, do give a holler k :hello:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
BTW, Clovis was home to Norm Petty's Recording Studio. Norm Petty recorded for Buddy Holly, and also had Waylon Jennings and Roy Orbison cut records there as well. I think Norman Petty recorded Mood Indigo and Wheels. Those are two I remember, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom