Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am bushed!
All this running about is getting to me. Just back in from taking my 4x4 to hubby's workplace (private secure parking) as road tax is up tomorrow and I don't want to fork out when it's getting sold.
You?

Not bad. How is your dad today?

ScotiaLass

Guru
Not bad. How is your dad today?
He was okay...in a bit of pain but glad to see his granddaughter (took the 18 yr old with me).
He said that he missed my mum and that she would have looked after him and not let him be kept in there (he so wants home!).
It must be hard with his dementia, he wants to be around whats familiar to him :sad:

welsh dragon

He was okay...in a bit of pain but glad to see his granddaughter (took the 18 yr old with me).
He said that he missed my mum and that she would have looked after him and not let him be kept in there (he so wants home!).
It must be hard with his dementia, he wants to be around whats familiar to him :sad:

Oh dear. When you get older, you always want to be in our own home, and you rown bed, and have your own things around you. You don't feel safe or right in hospital. I don't blame him for wanting to be at home.

welsh dragon

You don't get your £10,000 either.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd like to know why I am sitting here watching Spongebob on tv.
Answers on a postcard....
Museum-06-02-08-019[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom