Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Today was another retirement, spoilt with chocolate bars and samosas. That should be the last for a while now although by the looks of 1 guy I don't think he will be working with us for very long, he can barely walk or move very fast bit.

Oh dear. That is a shame. Retirement dos always used to make me jealous because it wasn't me that was leaving.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Chocolate and samosas? That's an interesting combination.

classic33

Leg End Member
Are you trying to tell me that this is a fraud?:ohmy: i dont believe it the man is ill after all.:stop:
Following sent
Have tried to contact you, on the number given. However there is no answer. Three attempts made, all with no answer.

Whilst I appreciate that trust is hard to give, especially to a person you have never met. How does giving a number on which you can be contacted on, that doesn't get answered help in that building that trust, on both sides?

Looking at this from my side it appears that something is being withheld. Is this the case?

Await the response.

Last edited:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Nipped out for a minute to the shop for biccies, it's 2 mins away. Just back an hour later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's living in a village for you. Friendliness:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Not like on here eh @welsh dragon :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom