Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hi folks had to dash off this morning, elderly neighbour alarm went. She had fallen again and couldn't get up. All ok now though. She is in bed and resting after her adventure (her words). Making tea now and spend a while relaxing.

Nice to have you back rbreid no matter what anybody else may say to the contrary :whistle::girl:

welsh dragon

Its not what you said some 20 odd pages ago!

Shh. I dont want him to think I like him. That wouldn't do at all and would ruin my reputation altogether (even though I do).

welsh dragon

In all fairness Mr @rbreid is one of the nicest, caring, considerate people that I have met on this forum, and I am humbled that I can call him my friend. I would never say anything to him to hurt him in any way, and I would be mortified if ever he thought I was being serious in anything that I say to him.

and I do hope that everyone else realises that. :laugh: ok rbreid, do your worst.:giggle:

Lullabelle

Banana
Today was another retirement, spoilt with chocolate bars and samosas. That should be the last for a while now although by the looks of 1 guy I don't think he will be working with us for very long, he can barely walk or move very fast bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom