Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
935130.jpg
Is It Friday.jpg
Don't Judge Me.jpg

Blue

Squire
Yup kinda overslept tho so there goes my morning ride :cry:

Had a blast karaoke-ing last nite and didnt get back till the wee hours.:girldance: Its Chinese New Year so we're all enjoying a long weekend break over here… maybe i'll put in a short spin later in the day when its cooler :bicycle:

A kindred spirit? I love karaoke and sing in my local every Saturday or Sunday. It's always great craic, as we say in not so hot Ireland.

Have you got out for that bike ride yet?

classic33

Leg End Member
A kindred spirit? I love karaoke and sing in my local every Saturday or Sunday. It's always great craic, as we say in not so hot Ireland.

Have you got out for that bike ride yet?
Well he never answered, so either he got on his bike or decided to have a bit more festive spirit!

Blue

Squire
I have just been writing out the lyrics for a Greek song that is popular at the karaoke in Cyprus. It's called 'Αγάπα Με' (pronounced agapa meh). I have written the lyrics in Greek and now have to work on the actual singing, although the tune is easy enough.

Justiffa

:giggle: LOL

:girldance: yup its a shady area and provide a lil respite from the heat :heat:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Good morning Mikey. It's a very wet and windy Friday in NI and we are just setting off to do the weekly shop :sad:. I hope we get back before the weather gets even worse, which it's set to do.

Hope you are well and that you have a good day.
Morning Blue! It's a very wet and windy Friday here too by the looks of things.. :rain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom