Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Well Good People it's that time to bid you farewell for the night. :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 10:18 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Help with Funds
Dear .........,
I appreciate your frantic effort in responding to my e-message once more. I will be pleased if you will whole hardheartedly commit your desire to actualize this objective. It's a fact that we have no substantial knowledge of each other, but you have to agree with me that most successful individual went through this process before establishinga strong acquaintance. I believe all that matters in life is trust and sincerity of heart.
I intend building a multipurpose charity organization through your help as the funds will be made available to you. It will be departmentalized with with many serious ailment named on each faculty. It can go as far as the funds can carry you. I will be delighted to see you physically.
But, my ill health has totally restricted me from event and activities of life. My poor health precludes me to move around. As I write to you now, I am presently subjected to a wheel-chair due to the complication of my health.

To ensure the successful remittance of the mentioned fund into your account, you have to provide me with the below
details in other to secure the necessary documents validating this fund in your name as the beneficiary / next-of-kin to my estate.
Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:
1.Your Full Name
2.Your Contact Address
3.Your Profession
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone
I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. I can be reach at Telephone number: 44-122-445-9457
Thanks,
Mr. George Page

Number works, but only an answerphone
Below this added in edit
He sends the e-mail, but won't answer the phone, 10 minutes after sending?
Something wrong/not right here methinks!!

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
To:
Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 10:18 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Help with Funds
Dear .........,
I appreciate your frantic effort in responding to my e-message once more. I will be pleased if you will whole hardheartedly commit your desire to actualize this objective. It's a fact that we have no substantial knowledge of each other, but you have to agree with me that most successful individual went through this process before establishinga strong acquaintance. I believe all that matters in life is trust and sincerity of heart.
I intend building a multipurpose charity organization through your help as the funds will be made available to you. It will be departmentalized with with many serious ailment named on each faculty. It can go as far as the funds can carry you. I will be delighted to see you physically.
But, my ill health has totally restricted me from event and activities of life. My poor health precludes me to move around. As I write to you now, I am presently subjected to a wheel-chair due to the complication of my health.

To ensure the successful remittance of the mentioned fund into your account, you have to provide me with the below
details in other to secure the necessary documents validating this fund in your name as the beneficiary / next-of-kin to my estate.
Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:
1.Your Full Name
2.Your Contact Address
3.Your Profession
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone
I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. I can be reach at Telephone number: 44-122-445-9457
Thanks,
Mr. George Page

Number works, but only an answerphone
Below this added in edit
He sends the e-mail, but won't answer the phone, 10 minutes after sending?
Something wrong/not right here methinks!!
419!

classic33

Leg End Member
Yup kinda overslept tho so there goes my morning ride :cry:

Had a blast karaoke-ing last nite and didnt get back till the wee hours.:girldance: Its Chinese New Year so we're all enjoying a long weekend break over here… maybe i'll put in a short spin later in the day when its cooler :bicycle:
Why waste time go now!
Happy New Year
by the way.​

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll phone the number later on and see what response is got. Aberdeen number. But as you may have read he's not expecting to be around much longer.
£3.2 million wouldn't allow as much to be done as he's making out. No bank details asked for yet, which I find surprising. The others have asked for those by the second e-mail.

classic33

Leg End Member
Found this one of a member on here tucking into some ice cream
Hill Wimp.jpg

@Hill Wimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom