Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm going to ignore that.

:hugs:

Blue

Squire
Yes, but some catholic schools were run by nuns and they were vicious cows. Nasty women..
Same in Ireland. I went to a boys' Grammar School so it was priests that we had rather than nuns and they were all fine. However my brothers and some friends had to deal with nuns and I heard plenty of horror stories.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nah, I was in a boat race at an outward bound camp when I was a nipper. It was the height of summer and the flies had a field day but I just jumped back into the boat and we carried on to win the race. We all got a free bottle of pop for our troubles. To give full details of the story I should add that the course was at a TA camp and when we got back go camp I was sent straight to the showers. When I came out of the showers I noticed that one of the TA instructors had gone in and left his clothes on the bench so I grabbed his clothes and ran outside to be pursued across the camp by a buck-naked soldier shouting obscenities at me. I was everybody's mate after that.^_^:becool:
Suprised they didn't just throw you in the river.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
At my school, we used to go horse riding as well once a week. I remember being kicked in the knee once when I went behind a hose. I ended up standing in a horse trough full of cold water cooling my knee down. What a plonker I must have looked.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
They were vicious old biddies

Blue

Squire
Suprised they didn't just throw you in the river.
When I got out of the sewer nobody came close enough to throw me anywhere. When I came out of the showers with a bundle of clothes, I was moving too fast to be caught by anyone, especially the owner of the clothes. I was laughing so much I thought I was going to be caught after a while, so I threw the clothes all over the place as I ran to get the posse off my tail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom