Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Ahhhhhhh. Peace has now returned to my life. The planet Is now once again aligned
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
mac-day27_zpsab31c218.jpg

Mack News, he has put on 100kg since he has been with us. His joints are better and can lay down and get up with no fuss.
Look no ribs??????

Looking good ! and you can tell he is happy as that plastic bag around his feed bowl would spook many horses but obviously not Mack. I see his little buddy is photo bombing again :laugh:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: morning all

Any :cuppa: in the pot ?

Very overcast and it's :rain: here in the Garden. Haven't tested the temperature yet.

Day 1 of the Fast went well yesterday so back to normal today and back to work this afternoon, oh joyful. Whilst doing some admin yesterday I worked out that i could retire in 208 weeks time, not that i am counting down though.:laugh:

Morning all. :rain:here.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes

Very overcast and it's :rain: here in the Garden. Haven't tested the temperature yet.

Day 1 of the Fast went well yesterday so back to normal today and back to work this afternoon, oh joyful. Whilst doing some admin yesterday I worked out that i could retire in 208 weeks time, not that i am counting down though.:laugh:
Fresh made tea and porridge on the table

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

morning:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom