Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have had some of my fudge ice cream, but didn't manage to finnish it all. Tomorrow night will be the final night for it.

welsh dragon

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Its that muzzle you put on him earlier!

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Earlier tonight was about to make a highly intelligent academic post on the tea thread (you may have read some of my earlier ones) .... looked at clock...AAArgh 7.00pm. Dashed out just in time to catch bus to Inverurie...now I've forgotten what I intended to post so the world ....and tea will have to hold it's breath till my memory returns to discover what earth shattering facts I intended sharing. Sorry tea drinkers

welsh dragon

Earlier tonight was about to make a highly intelligent academic post on the tea thread (you may have read some of my earlier ones) .... looked at clock...AAArgh 7.00pm. Dashed out just in time to catch bus to Inverurie...now I've forgotten what I intended to post so the world ....and tea will have to hold it's breath till my memory returns to discover what earth shattering facts I intended sharing. Sorry tea drinkers
I won't. Be holding my breath that is as it was obviously not earth shattering nor very intelligent if your above post and mumbling is anything to go by.

Mattonsea

Über Member
mac-day27_zpsab31c218.jpg

Mack News, he has put on 100kg since he has been with us. His joints are better and can lay down and get up with no fuss.
Look no ribs??????

classic33

Leg End Member
Can we afford to wait that long, supposing it never returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom