Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Fasting was yesterday. Today, I will be reintroduced to the pleasures of baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli, sprouts, cabbage, and carrot! Probably also with baked beans and cottage cheese.
You forgot to add the kg of chocolate :whistle:

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Isn't it just so they can trace back the source of any pollution in case a tank isn't maintained properly and leaks into streams and rivers etc? I remember when one of our streams was polluted by a farmer upstream - it fed was part of the network of streams that our water supply (also off grid) so was a bit of a problem for us and all our livestock...

Hmmmmmmmm... what are your septic tanks made from?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You forgot to add the kg of chocolate :whistle:
How very dare you! :angry:

(It's actually 'just' a Snickers and a caramel Mars Bar special tonight! Yes, I know I said that I would avoid chocs on the day after fasting but it looks as though the next fast will be tomorrow because my week has been rescheduled at short notice ...)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ah wellllll.... here they are made from concrete.... yep a porous material. On purpose. So they do leak. On purpose. So you only have to have them emptied about once every 10-20 years (depending on size and how many people). Seeing as how everything eventually turns to liquid.
Nasty. We have to have ours emptied every 2 to 3 years again depending on how many people live in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom