Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Some people here are talking about what christmas presents they would like. What the hell???
Wouldn't it be more in the spirit of the occasion to put as much thought into what one would like to give rather than receive or is that just "too old school" in the material world that some choose to reside in? Unlike me I know but that is a serious question. Possibly the wrong thread to ask it in as the mere fact of being on this thread pretty well says what world we have chosen:thumbsup: Except when it comes to fudge apparently:sad:

Wouldn't it be more in the spirit of the occasion to put as much thought into what one would like to give rather than receive or is that just "too old school" in the material world that some choose to reside in? Unlike me I know but that is a serious question. Possibly the wrong thread to ask it in as the mere fact of being on this thread pretty well says what world we have chosen:thumbsup: Except when it comes to fudge apparently:sad:

I now have to come up with another brilliant pressie for OH. I've done well recently with the last few, but there's only so much brilliance I can produce in a lifetime :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

I never think of presents for myself. I don't need or want anything, but I am more than happy to make sure my family has what they want. That makes me happy.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'm no good at thinking of things for me... 'What do you want for Christmas?' is the question I dread.

I know. I just stand there with a blank look on my face. Well even more blank than usual that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom