Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Goodnight lightweights :hello:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ is single, not sure about the sugar daddy bit though :giggle:
Given my impecunious state these days, I would probably be more of an aspartame daddy! :laugh:

Thought I'd pulled, this afternoon ... I was sitting on a bench in Hebden Bridge's pedestrianised town square, sharing Millionaires' Slice and Bakewell Tart with a friend, when a woman in her 30s approached us. She looked at me and said to my friend - "He's so lovely, what's his name?" My friend looked down at her dog, who was lying between us, and replied "Buster"! Oops ...:blush:

Last edited:

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
AB526 mean anything to anyone here?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Its the road through Insch????
Close ..... but no coconut^_^

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
It is no good Tea? makes no sense when you take your eyes of it for more than a couple of hours....

One missing Great Grandmother found who was true to female form in this family being a pain in the rear end..... one to go!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ told me I'm allowed 1kg of chocolate on none fast days, no chance of me starving tonight :mrpig:
I have tightened up my rules! 2 days a week of 'fasting' - restricted calories, healthy food. The other 5 days, healthy food, unrestricted calories. Treats allowed on those 3 non-fasting days which do not follow fasting days. That is - 3 days a week with treats. If I ever drink alcohol again, I will have to choose between beer, chocolate and cake on the treat days.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have tightened up my rules! 2 days a week of 'fasting' - restricted calories, healthy food. The other 5 days, healthy food, unrestricted calories. Treats allowed on those 3 non-fasting days which do not follow fasting days. That is - 3 days a week with treats. If I ever drink alcohol again, I will have to choose between beer, chocolate and cake on the treat days.

I dont drink so does that mean I get more cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom