Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Got a vintage TA front rack and an Airzound to fit to the Mercian. Not got the winter tyres for it yet, due in next week though so once they arrive it's ready for anything (unlike me). Baby son visiting later today, hopefully get out on bikes for a run together.
Hope you enjoy yourself

Mattonsea

Über Member
Cheers. what is everyone going to be doing today?
Children are slobbing around the house, fire wood to chop and no riding today ,I think I have trapped a nerve in my shoulder from the
rough and tumble of moving all those cows last week. Oh and its stair rods here:rain::rain::rain:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hope your shoulder gets better soon. We havn't chopped the wood yet but at least it is all stacked in the log store getting nice and dry.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Morning all,

Rain here too, I did not stay up 1/2 the night last night I tore myself away from the information search and went to bed, only User76 & me this weekend, no parents or Mr P for about 10 days no Squidge till Sunday night.

We shall have to get dressed and go and feed the cat & walk the dog soon, we lay in bed for quite a while this morning I tried to convince User76 she wanted to go back to sleep but apparently that was not an option.

So :hello: & :cuppa: please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom