Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
He made himself comfy on the chair for my desk, so I just twirled the chair so he was facing the right direction.

Do you think he has got big ears for a small cat?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
He made himself comfy on the chair for my desk, so I just twirled the chair so he was facing the right direction.

Do you think he has got big ears for a small cat?

No he will grow into them. Young of any type sometimes look gangly but as they mature they grow into themselves. He is beautiful and obviously very happy.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Borgen is back soon :hyper::dance:
and The Bridge !!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
No he will grow into them. Young of any type sometimes look gangly but as they mature they grow into themselves. He is beautiful and obviously very happy.

I thought perhaps he would grow into them, as you say. I could not remember Tasha having such big ears. Bob is also very long in the body. I think he is going to be a big cat. I have a shortlist of names for him: Tuvok, Martok, Neelix, Chakotay and Riker, all from various Star Trek programmes.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I thought perhaps he would grow into them, as you say. I could not remember Tasha having such big ears. Bob is also very long in the body. I think he is going to be a big cat. I have a shortlist of names for him: Tuvok, Martok, Neelix, Chakotay and Ryker, all from various Star Trek programmes.

Not Bob:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom