Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Are you posting from a phone?

Mine was awful and doing the same but I started using Chrome browser yesterday and it seems to have cured it :thumbsup:
No. samsung tablet

Lullabelle

Banana
We have a new channel on freeview, there was a programme about 2 guys diving around Iceland (the country), we recorded it from last week and watched it this evening. The divers and their guide were very experienced although 1 of them started to feel a panic attack starting to brew so he wisely aborted, on 1 of the dives they almost lost the feeling in their hands due to the cold. Spectacular things to see, I so want to go back, on dry land.

Arch

Married to Night Train
A few months ago I got some freebies from L'oreal, they keep emailing me to advise me on what to buy to keep looking younger and fresh faced, they don't tell you the price though, last time I looked in Sainsburys I needed a lie down :eek:. One small pot of stuff is about the same price as 12 months worth of what I normally buy.

This weekend, I've mostly been coating my face in a fine mist of B and Q matt emulsion - £10.98 for 10 litres...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
fish fingers

No we had pork for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom